Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My song

Play my song when I am down
Play my song rejoice thy sound
If black spirits come to hear
I shall not show them fear
Instead of fear Ill show them love
If no one cares I shall be the first
I rather not be the vulture , but the dove
I shall give water when they thirst
I shall not hate, nor shall I have enemies
The only past I should remember most are my good memories Remember thy name for it is powerful
Remember thy self and become awakened
Play my song when I am down
Play my song rejoice thy sound
I come in peace I have no shame
If I ever caused you harm forgive me for I was to blame
If you see me fly by don't be afraid
If you see my spirit don't be afraid
I may not be human, but I have a heart
That is one thing I shall never tear apart
Play my song when you are down Play my song rejoice thy sound

No comments:

Post a Comment